Our highly engaged dialysis care team with many years of experience takes individual care of the well-being of our patients.
We also offer holiday dialysis treatments and warmly welcome holiday guests from Switzerland and from abroad.
- Modern dialysis centre with view of Lake Zurich
- Personal care by a highly qualified team of nurses
- Permanent presence of a physician specialized in Nephrology
- Individual TV/radio, telephone for each treatment place, Internet access / WLAN
- Snack and drinks included
- Parking available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Multilingual care team (Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Spanisch, Portugiesisch, Serbokratisch, Thailändisch, Filipino)
- Clarifications with Swiss health insurance companies for certain questions and cost coverage
- Nutritional advice from an experienced and qualified nutritionist
- Visits by family/friends are generally possible
- The involvement of relatives is offered by us personally or via our hotline for questions and concerns, if desired
- Online-Haemodiafiltration/-Haemodialysis: full care/limited care; single- or double-needle
- Peritoneal dialysis (CAPD/CCPD): information, training, outpatient controls
- Home haemodialysis; training and support
- Monthly laboratory checks for quality control and regular electrolyte (potassium) and blood gas measurements
- Internal checks and treatments as required
- Shunt Doppler examination
- Referral to designated medical specialists of your own choice for special problems
In addition to the standard monitoring during haemodialysis treatment, blood volume monitoring and recirculation measurement is part of every treatment.
Dialysis treatments also available for hepatitis B/C/HIV-positive patients
FxClass Fresenius (no filter preparation), ETO-free blood tubing systems
The arteriovenous shunt or an interposition is created by an experienced vascular surgeon. The insertion of temporary or permanent haemodialysis catheters is carried out according to the highest safety standards.
Opening hours dialysis
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 06.15 - 18.30
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 06.45 - 13.30
Holiday guests are very welcome for holiday dialysis treatments by the Lake Zurich. We speak several languages and are happy to also take care of the well-being of international dialysis patients. Our dialysis center can be reached by the S7 railway along the shore of Lake Zurich directly from Zurich-Stadelhofen within 18 minutes, located only 300 m from the train station. The Lake Zurich region offers enjoyment and relaxation. The picturesque little town of Rapperswil with its impressive castle is also worth seeing, only 15 minutes from our dialysis center.
T +41 (0)44 922 00 42